Doug Saylors Partner, Co-Lead ISG Cybersecurity ISG
Kevin Powers Professor, Founder, and Director, Cybersecurity Graduate Programs Boston College
J Schuh Design Strategist Sabre / Southern Methodist University
Enterprise focus on cybersecurity has increased as companies have had to embrace digitalization, the Internet of Things (IoT) and Work From Home (WFH) models. Organizations are constantly under attack, and regulatory authorities are strengthening laws to protect data. WFH models have greatly expanded the attack surface. Internal risks are also increasing because of factors including a lack of employee education about information security, and increasingly sophisticated attacks. What additional security challenges do you face as your organization adapts to a new way of working? Our panel of experts will discuss:
- How has Product Aligned Delivery and the move to Digital Products impacted security? Application development? User Experience?
- Where and how should you invest in security measures?
- How can machine learning and AI be applied to security?
- What types of cyberattacks are occurring?
- What are best practices to ensure businesses and individuals stay as secure as possible?