Andy Miears Director ISG
Ryan Rackley Partner ISG
Deep Sogani Managing Director, Enterprise Data & Analytics FedEx Services
The term Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations or AIOps means different things to different people. Regardless, with the ever-increasing complexity of the digitally-transformed hybrid, multi-cloud environment, and the proliferation of software, services, vendors and solutions, AIOps is here to stay and must continue to advance. Like human-only operations before, today’s automation-based and AI-assisted IT operations is evolving. An panel of industry experts will discucss current trends and cast a vision for the future.
- Is it too late to start your AIOps journey and how do you board the moving train?
- What are the skills your team needs to know today to better adopt AIOps?
- How can you move from reactive to predictive to proactive operations?
- Can you move AIOps left in your development lifecycle to produce better quality and performance?
- How will AIOps break the “IT barrier” and proliferate across all business operations?