Satish Sukumar Chief Automation Officer Microland Ltd
Vivek Radhakrishnan Senior Vice President North America Microland
Anay Nawathe Principal Consultant ISG
Migrate then modernize, or modernize and migrate? This question continues to challenge enterprise leaders embarking on digital journeys. While migrating to cloud always looks like a faster option, it may not move the needle for enterprises. But true cloud-native modernization requires significant time and effort investments.
Against the backdrop of this dual challenge, how can enterprise leaders accelerate their digital journeys? The answer lies in creating smart platforms, harnessing cloud-first automation, using "systems thinking" and embracing a pragmatic approach to digital transformation. As a leader in platform-first digital transformation, Microland helps enterprise leaders accelerate their digital journeys by using smart platforms.
By the end of this session, leaders will walk away with strategies and patterns that they can use to make digital happen in their organizations:
1. How to identify technology, process and organizational bottlenecks that slow down digital journeys?
2. How to envision smart platforms to accelerate digital journeys?
3. How to stop thinking about traditional workloads and start thinking about cloud-ready, cloud-native and cloud-first applications?
4. How to embracing "systems" thinking?
5. How to drive an organizational culture of cloud-first automation using smart platforms?